Welcome to SEAM 2013!
The Southeastern Analysis Meeting has had a sustained run of 28 meetings held every year since 1985 at various Universities in the Southeast (see past conferences). The research areas of the conference have focused on complex analysis, function theory, harmonic analysis, and operator theory. The main goal of these meetings is to bring together both established researchers and young people just entering the field. Participation of junior faculty and graduate students is therefore strongly encouraged.
- Carl Cowen, Indiana University-Perdue University Indianapolis (abstract)
- Fritz Gesztesy, University of Missouri (abstract)
- Palle E.T. Jorgensen , University of Iowa (abstract)
- Dmitry Kaliuzhnyi-Verbovetskyi, Drexel University (abstract)
- Anna Skripka, University of New Mexico (abstract)
Local organizing committee: Joe Ball and Martin Klaus