Martin V. Day - Teaching Experience
of Several Variables
to Mathematical Proofs
to Real Analysis
Systems and Chaos
Mathematics for Engineers
of Variations and Optimal Control
for Financial Modeling
and Integration for Probability
Teaching Materials Written or Created:
- Supplemental materials for Math 1206 Honors
(integral calculus): additional problems, discussion of logarithms and
exponentials, Matlab assignments.
- Matlab summary for Math 2114 Honors (Introduction to Linear Algebra).
- Materials for Math 5725, 5726 (Mathematics for Financial Modeling).
Introduction to Proofs and the Mathematical
text for introducing post-calculus students to mathematical writing and
proofs. This is distributed at no cost under a Creative
Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States
- A Mathematical Introduction to Markov Chains, a book-in-progress introducing Markov chains and processes built up from my various undergraduate course notes on stochastic processes.
- Math 6105 Lecture Notes (single semester presentation of probabilistic measure theory).
- Dynamics.m. An elementary package of Mathematica
commands for students to use in conjunction with Math 4254.
- A collection of Matlab commands for interactive
exploration of ordinary differential equations.