- B.Sci. (Mathematics), 1969, Georgetown Univ., Washington, D.C.
- M.Sci. (Mathematics), 1970, Univ. of Virginia, Charlottesville
- Ph.D. (Mathematics), 1973, Univ. of Virginia, Charlottesville;
Dissertation:"Unitary Perturbations of Contraction Operators"
- Alumni Award for Research Excellence, Virginia Tech, 1997
- American Mathematical Society
- Society of Industrial and Applied
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics
- J.A. Ball, I. Gohberg and L. Rodman, Interpolation of Rational
Matrix Functions, Birkhauser Verlag, Basel, 1990 (605 pages)
Publications in Refereed Journals
Articles Appearing in Books
Articles in Conference Proceedings
Lectures Given at Professional Meetings
Other Scholarly Activities
- Instructor for Real Variable course offered at Dahlgren Naval Weapons
Research Lab., Dahlgren, Virginia, Winter, Spring and First Summer Session,
and Topics in $H^\infty$ Control course, Spring, 1990.